Okaaii, here's the story with the ice cream people;
I'm currently creating a world full of ice cream people who live on an ice cream planet (pic coming soon). Their all happy little guys until one day the Ice Cream Man flies from his home planet in his ice cream van (pic also coming soon) to enslave and destroy the inhabitants of the ice cream planet.
At the moment I'm just getting them all looking like i want. And then I'm going to put them all together in some epic looking scene's of ice cream destruction at the hands of the terrible Ice Cream Man.
Should be good.
Might make a web comic out of this idea too.... hmmm?
Saturday, 28 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you should definitely make a web comic out of them, they are so cute haha :) give them different personalities x
ReplyDelete